Need help? Call: 1-321-505-8605 (please allow 24-48 hours for return call)
Our program is a residential program that lasts anywhere from six months to two years.
To be eligible you must be:
- A single adult woman with legal custody of a child or children under the of age 17
- Willing to relocate within Brevard County and commit to a long term program
- Willing to work under daily supervision of case manager and accept provided counseling
- Willing and able to work, volunteer or participate in job training 40 hours a week
- Willing to develop skills in parenting and money, household and time management