In a Christ-centered environment, we equip homeless moms to transform their families for generations. Through education, accountability, and goal advancement, our program empowers families to become self-sufficient and break the cycle of homelessness.
Our organization strives to embody characteristics of ‘integrity’, ‘accountability’ and ‘excellence’ in all that we do. This includes taking deliberate steps for our board of directors, staff and students to:
- Inspire hope
- Demand excellence in everything we do
- Respect each person as an individual
- Demonstrate integrity and accountability
- Move toward and demonstrate self-sufficiency through teamwork and mentoring
- Commit to spiritual, emotional, social, and vocational growth
- Maintain an environment that fosters teamwork, success and trust
- Create leaders centered on stewardship (time, talent and treasure)
We believe accountability is the key to achieving long term success in life. We are committed to clearly communicating expectations, walking through challenges, and providing loving correction in all instances and at all levels of the organization.
We believe in the transformative power of a relationship with Jesus Christ, not just in our own lives, but in the lives of others, with an impact that permeates generations. We are committed to sharing this message of hope to all we serve, applying biblical principles to all of our interactions with our families and our community.
We believe that education is vital to self-worth and self-sufficiency. We are committed to compassionately providing homeless women with educational opportunities, job training, and life skills necessary to make well informed decisions in all aspects of their lives.
We believe empowerment leads to self-sufficiency. In contrast to a handout, we believe in equipping and inspiring families to fulfill their God-given purpose.
Statement of Faith
As an organization founded on the Christian faith, belief plays the primary role in guiding everything from our principles and actions to our decisions and everyday lives. The following Statement of Faith includes the very Christian beliefs in which we’ve based our foundation.
- In God, the creator of the universe
- That Jesus lived a perfect human life, free from sin
- That God became flesh in the human life of Jesus the Christ, who was with God before the beginning of time
- That Jesus died on a cross in order that He might serve as the ultimate sacrifice for the sins of the world
- In the Holy Spirit, whose power is made possible through its union with the Father and Son
- That the Bible is the word of God, which brings the very thoughts of God to the listener’s or reader’s consciousness
- That Jesus continues his work on earth through the Holy Spirit
- There is an opportunity for the removal of sins and the promise of reconciliation with God and eternal life through sincere repentance and acceptance of Jesus Christ as one’s Savior